Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Reaction to the Iliad so far

Well, last night I turned on the news, surprised I can even get a signal down here in Tartarus. I noticed something on the Iliad channel about that Trogan War. I've been getting alot of new tenants down here since that war has started. Even though I can be mean sometimes, that Agamemnon dude seems really mean. Yes, I know I'm a king but I'm not as cruel as that guy. I only stole one girl, AND gave her back without any further demand. I don't blame Achilles for wanting to kill him, but I suppose it was an ok time for Hera to pop in. I guess it would be better for Achilles to be better served in the long run than for Agamemnon to have been killed. I just hope that Agamemnon gets his for what he did.

2 comments:

  1. I believe it's called the TroJan war. not the Trogan war

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, check out my blog to vote on what prank to pull and on who!

    ReplyDelete